Monday, November 19, 2007

An Angel on Earth

A friend sent me a link to the site GodTube today. I’d not heard of this video site. It’s the Christian version of YouTube. It’s distinctly Christian in nature and currently features a video clip of the most adorable little girl reciting Psalm 23.

Check it out! She’s beautiful and must be the reason why Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me…” (Matt. 19:14) She appropriately wears a pink t-shirt that says “Princess.”

The video was posted by Bluefish TV. You won’t regret viewing it. It will make your day!

Click on the link:

Little Girl and Psalm 23

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas...miss ya

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I can only guess who this is. Write to me at my email through my web site, please..? www.carouselcommunications.com

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year....keep smiling!